Sarah Kliff is an engaging public speaker who loves to make complex health policy topics understandable — with a lot of charts and a few jokes along the way. She most frequently speaks about the Affordable Care Act, Republicans' repeal efforts, health care delivery system reform, medical errors, and Medicare and Medicaid policy.
- Keynote address at the Colorado Health Institute's 2016 Hot Topics in Health Care Conference (December 2016, slides available here)
- Hour-long presentation at the Harvard Kennedy School on health policy in the media (March 2016, audio available here).
- Keynote note address at the American Academy of Family Physician's fall meeting (November 2015)
- Keynote address at the Health Policy Institute of Ohio's event (September 2014)
- Keynote address for the Sunflower Foundation speaker series (May 2014)
Interested in booking Sarah as a speaker? Send an her an email here.