Sarah Kliff's work focuses on explaining the health care system — what works, what doesn't, and how the Affordable Care Act attempts to fix it. Recent stories include:
- Why Obamacare Enrollees Voted for Trump
- Do No Harm (three-part series on medical errors that was a finalist for the Online News Association's Explanatory Journalism Award)
- Republicans exempt their own health insurance from latest health bill
- Today's teens are better behaved than you, and we can prove it (Interactive story that was a finalist for The National Press Foundation's Innovation in Journalism Award)
- Why LeRoy Carhart won't stop doing abortions
Have a story idea for Sarah? Send her an email.